Extract emails and attachments, save to database, save email as PDF and more
We have introduced many new compelling features with the Mail Attachment Downloader PRO v3.1 release. Here is a quick overview of those features. We will have more detailed information about how to use these features in upcoming blog posts so stay tuned.
Before we begin, a quick note about the key differences between PRO Server and PRO licenses:
- Our PRO Server versions let you perform automated tasks 24×7 on an unlimited number of email accounts and can run on Windows Server (and Windows Client).
- Our PRO and PRO Limited versions cannot run on Windows Server and requires a user to be logged in when processing email attachments.
With v3.1 we have started to introduce more powerful email automation and processing features. Some of these are detailed below:
- Convert email attachments after download to PDF
- Encrypt or decrypt PDF email attachments automatically
- Automatically print email attachments
- Upload email attachments to Sharepoint online or on-prem
If you get the PRO Server, you get some even more powerful features and support for unlimited email accounts.
- Automatically unzip email attachments and run rules (for example, unzip PDF file, then decrypt PDF and print it automatically!)
- Automatically save email headers and optionally attachments to a database (which fields you save and how you want it saved are completely customizable).
- Convert email attachments (text, html, word, excel, powerpoint and more) to over 50+ formats (bmp, csv, dif, doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx, emf, epub, excel, flatopc, flatopcmacroenabled, flatopctemplate, flatopctemplatemacroenabled, html, htmlfixed, jpeg, mhtml, mobixml, odp, ods, odt, openxps, ott, pdf, pdfnotes, png, potm, potx, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx, ps, rtf, spreadsheetml, svg, swf, tabdelimited, tex, text, tiff, tiffnotes, wordml, xamlfixed, xamlflow, xamlflowpack, xlam, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx, xml, xps)
For a full feature breakdown by PRO license type go here.
Have questions about these features or found an issue? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (this is the fastest way to receive support).
As always, we enjoy hearing your feature requests, send them to email@example.com.